Westerwelle Startup Haus Kigali Entrepreneurship Program 2019
Applications are now open for the Westerwelle Startup Haus Kigali Entrepreneurship Program 2019. The Program aims to provide assistance to start-ups operating in Rwanda by providing access to quality infrastructure as well as tailor-made services to support their business growth.
The WSHKEP2019 program is an initiative of the Westerwelle Foundation in partnership with MAKE IT/GIZ.
Qualified applicants shall be granted a 6-month membership subscription, starting from September 1, 2019, at Westerwelle Startup Haus Kigali with amenities such as:
- Access for a Flex Desk on the 4th and 5th Floor as well as the Makerspace
- Meeting rooms
- Event priority if fully booked
- Own locker
- Mail service
- Access to our Highspeed internet provided by Liquid
- Access to our Kitchen (incl. Coffee, Tea & Water)
- Featuring on our Hall of Fame
- Featuring in our Marketing
Qualified applicants shall in addition be subject to the following, over the course of the next 6-months:
Mentorship program with experienced entrepreneurs.
Workshops in business & financial management, corporate governance, market research and leadership skills
Team building activities
To find out more details about the program, please read the Terms&Conditions carefully.
How to apply
- Applicants must submit their startup ideas through the relevant online application form before August 25th , 2019 (GMT+2 23:59). Qualified applicants will be notified via email of their successful submission.
Please click on the following link to apply for the program: Application form